We want a world where everyone can thrive on a healthy planet. To achieve it, we have a role to play in combating climate change. We must reduce our impact and help the rest of our industry do so as well.
- Reach 100% renewable energy in owned or operated facilities by the end of FY25 and encourage broader adoption as part of our effort to control absolute emissions
- Decrease energy use and CO2e emissions 25% unit in key operations
- Decrease energy use and CO2e emissions 35% per kg in textile dyeing and finishing
- 10% reduction in the average product carbon footprint (kg CO2e) per unit
- Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action under the auspices of UN Climate Change
- Commitments to Paris Climate Agreement
- Science Based Targets
- G7 Fashion Pact
More climate commitments can be found here.
- 75% of renewable energy secured in our owned or operated facilities through existing agreements
- 90% of focus footwear factories improved their boiler systems, creating an average energy saving of between 15 to 20%
- NIKE externally verified its Scope 1 and 2 emissions and Scope 3 commercial air travel emissions.