We believe in the power of sport to unite and inspire people to take action in their communities. We are committed to building an inclusive culture at Nike and to breaking down barriers for all athletes.
- 50% representation of women in global corporate workforce and 45% in leadership positions
- 100% of strategic suppliers are increasing access to career opportunities and upward mobility for women employed in their facilities
- Maintain 100% pay equity across all employee levels on an annual basis
- Drive sustained community impact by getting kids moving in our Key Cities and sourcing backyards with 50% girl participation
- 2x investments focused on professional development for racial and ethnic minorities in the U.S. and women globally
- 100 Score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index for 19th consecutive year
- 1:1 pay equity maintained for women globally
- Women now make up 50% of our total employee base
- In 2020, we increased representation of women and at the VP level by 2 p.p. over 2019 to a total of 41%
- The 2020 intern class was our most diverse yet: 55% of our 310 interns were women and 49% were U.S. racial and ethnic minorities
More related highlights can be found in the FY20 Nike Impact Report.